(click on the text to highlight each stage):
- Sift the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Beat together the eggs, butter and milk.
- Pour into the dry ingredients and mix quickly for about 15 seconds - the mixture will be lumpy.
- Quickly stir in the blackberries and pecans.
- Spoon into a 12 holed muffin tin lined with paper cases (or use individual brioche moulds) and bake for 20-25 minutes Gas Mark 4/180°C until well risen and a cocktail stick comes out clean
- Allow to cool slightly before removing from the tin.
- Cool on a wire rack.