(click on the text to highlight each stage):
- Put the flour, sugar, salt, marzipan, almonds, mincemeat, cranberries, cherries and yeast into a bowl.
- Mix to a soft dough with the rum, butter, water and egg. Turn onto a floured surface and knead for 10 minutes.
- Shape as desired and put into an appropriate greased tin.
- Leave to prove until double in size. Preheated to 220°C/fan 200°C/Gas Mark 7
- Bake in an oven and immediately turn the heat down to 200°C/fan 180°C/Gas Mark 6.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.