(click on the text to highlight each stage):
- Grease & base-line a 20.5cm (8in) spring-release cake tin. Preheat the oven to 190°C, 375°F, gas mark 5.
- Using an electric whisk beat together the yogurt, oil, syrup, caster sugar, and eggs until thoroughly combined.
- Sieve the remaining dry ingredients into the mixture, folding in with the white chocolate using a large metal spoon.
- Pour into the prepared tin. Bake for about 50 minutes -1 hour or until firm but springy to the touch, covering with greaseproof paper if necessary.
- Leave in the tin to cool for about 10 minutes. Transfer to a serving plate.
- Meanwhile, heat the butter, dark brown soft sugar and syrup together in a small saucepan until melted. Add the cream, increase the heat and bubble for about 5-10 minutes or until quite thick and golden in colour. Leave to cool slightly. Cut the cake into wedges and serve warm with the fudge sauce.
- Note: Any left-over cake and sauce can be frozen separately and reheated, either in a moderate oven or microwave.
- Cooking Tip
Mocha Cream Crunch is an almost instant dessert - roughly crush 4 chocolate digestive biscuits. In a bowl beat together 500g Greek style yogurt with 15ml (1tbsp) coffee essence and 60ml (4tbsp) Dark Chocolate Treat, then stir in the biscuits. Spoon into a glasses or bowls and serve immediately, or chill for 2 hours. Dust with Icing Sugar and/or cocoa powder before serving.