(click on the text to highlight each stage):
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan, add the shallots and cook over a medium heat for 5 minutes until softened.
- Stir in the garlic, chili and tomatoes and cook for a further 10 minutes over a high heat until the tomatoes have reduced.
- Add the vinegar and Billington's Light Muscovado, boil for 5 minutes, then remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Stir in the chicken and coriander.
- Lay the tortilla wraps flat and top each one with a lettuce leaf, then divide the chicken mixture and natural yogurt between them.
- Roll up the filled wraps in baking parchment, twist the ends of the parchment and slice each wrap in half widthways to serve.