(click on the text to highlight each stage):
- Preheat grill to high.
- Wash and spin the salad leaves and arrange on 4 serving plates.
- Dice the cucumber and add to the plate along with the cherry tomatoes.
- In a small bowl mix together the raspberries, wine vinegar and sugar. Spoon on to the salad.
- Cut the cheese into 4 equal pieces and place on a non stick baking tray. Sprinkle lightly with Silver Spoon Half Spoon and place under a preheated grill until the surface starts to caramelise.
- Carefully using a thin palette knife sit the goats cheese in the centre of each plate.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves and serve.