(click on the text to highlight each stage):
- Put the flours, sugar, salt, prunes, almonds and yeast into a bowl.
- Mix to a soft dough with the butter and water.
- Turn onto a floured surface and knead for 10 minutes.
- Shape as desired and put into an appropriate greased tin.
- Leave to prove until double in size.
Preheated the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/Gas Mark 7
- Add your chosen topping/glaze if using and place in the oven and immediately turn the heat down to 200°C/fan 180°C/Gas Mark 6.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- When cooked the loaf should sound hollow when tapped on the bottom.